Benefits of an Attorney During the Green Card Process
Some of the advantages of having a professional immigration lawyer represent you include:
- Avoiding unnecessary mistakes: The most critical step in the Green Card process is the paperwork. The paperwork will determine whether you will get a work visa, student visa, Green Card, investor visa, or a family-based immigration visa. When you hire Maghzi Law Firm LLC, you will have access to a lawyer who is committed to your success without the fear of making mistakes along the way.
- Access to an experienced lawyer: Ameneh Maghzi has a wide range of legal experience. As an immigrant herself, she is uniquely well-positioned to help other immigrants navigate what can be a complicated process. She is ready to accompany you through every step of the process of obtaining your Green Card.
- Assistance with permits and regulations in complicated legal matters: When you hire Ameneh Maghzi, she will meet the needs of you and your family, and make sure you are in the best possible position to receive your Green Card. In the case that your Green Card needs permits or regulations, our team will be here to guide you through that process.
- Legal counseling along the way: When you need to apply for citizenship after staying in the United States, your immigration lawyer will help you with the legalities of your application. From the moment you acquire your Green Card to the moment you are naturalized as a citizen, we are here to provide counseling and support.
- Gaining a full understanding of your options: A Green Card might be the best option to maintain residency in the U.S., and while it is often the first option that comes to mind for many, it is not necessarily the best option for your specific situation. There is a variety of visas that might be better for you, and our job is to help you understand your options and provide support.
Helping You on the Path to Citizenship
We like to think of ourselves as partners in your immigration journey. We know that working to obtain a Green Card can be a complex process, and the paperwork involved is the last thing you want to worry about. With the help of North Charleston immigration lawyer Ameneh Maghzi, you can truly feel the excitement that should come with the Green Card process because she can make sure your experience goes as smoothly as possible.
- Related Blog: What Is the Difference Between Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing for Family Members?
Given the amount of skill and experience this team has, we pledge to leave no stone unturned and going above and beyond to provide the best immigration services tailored to your needs.
With a large team on hand and English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Farsi language-speaking services available, we aim to provide all the resources you need to make the immigration process easier.
As an immigrant herself, founding attorney Ameneh Maghzi understands the difficulties of immigration and she has made it her mission to make the process as smooth as possible for her clients.
With our sole focus on immigration law, our firm is well equipped to handle a wide range of immigration services.