Nonimmigrant Visas in Charleston

Nonimmigrant visas can be issued to individuals who are seeking entrance into the U.S. on a temporary basis for tourism, business, medical services, and other kinds of temporary work. Nonimmigrant visitor visas include the B-1 and B-2 visa. B-1 visas are used for those who are traveling to the U.S. for purposes like settling an estate, negotiating a business contract, and conducting other business meetings.

B-2 visas, on the other hand, are typically used for those traveling to the United States for purposes of pleasure, tourism, or medical services. There are no determined quotas for B-1 or B-2 visas, and the maximum period of stay is usually six months.

“Her legal team is very professional and precise”

- Klaudia S.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Some other common categories for nonimmigrant visas include:

  • E-2 visas, which are used for investment purposes
  • F-1 visas, which is used for academic or language development purposes
  • H-1B visas, which are for the purpose of specialty workers

A nonimmigrant visa lawyer in North Charleston, like Ameneh Maghzi, can help you determine your eligibility and guide you through the process.

How Our Passion for Immigration Law Can Help Your Case

When it comes to nonimmigrant visas, there are a multitude of reasons a person might need to file and there are more than 20 major categories that cover a variety of situations. You will be required to choose the specific purpose of your trip and apply for a visa that authorizes the specific activity. After submitting the necessary form, you will need to consult with the nearest embassy or consulate to schedule an interview, which we can help you with as well. Some nonimmigrant visas may require you to pay an additional fee called the principle of reciprocity. We will help you understand whether this is the case for you and assist you with finalizing the process.

Our lawyer, Ameneh Maghzi, has a wide range of legal experience. As an immigrant herself, she has a unique ability to help individuals seeking entry to the U.S. through what can be a complex process. Attorney Maghzi is familiar with all of the categories for nonimmigrant visas and can help with your specific situation.

For help in seeking a nonimmigrant visa, or for assistance with other immigration law needs, call us today at (843) 800-2750 or contact us online.

Giving Clients Peace of Mind

What Makes Us Different
  • Driven

    Given the amount of skill and experience this team has, we pledge to leave no stone unturned and going above and beyond to provide the best immigration services tailored to your needs.

  • Resourceful

    With a large team on hand and English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Farsi language-speaking services available, we aim to provide all the resources you need to make the immigration process easier.

  • Relatable

    As an immigrant herself, founding attorney Ameneh Maghzi understands the difficulties of immigration and she has made it her mission to make the process as smooth as possible for her clients.

  • Experienced

    With our sole focus on immigration law, our firm is well equipped to handle a wide range of immigration services.

Put Our Passion & Experience to Work

Schedule A Consultation

We leave no stone unturned and make it our goal to change peoples' lives for the better. Reach out to our firm today to speak to explore your immigration options.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.