Types of Immigrant Visas
Our firm can help you seek many types of immigrant visas, including:
- Relative visas, which are based on a close family relationship with a U.S. citizen like a spouse, child, or parent
- Family preference visas, which are reserved for more distant familial relationships with a U.S. citizen
- Diversity visas, which allow randomly selected individuals to obtain permanent residency
- Employment-based immigrant visas, which cover a variety of prioritized workers
What Are the Benefits of Obtaining an Immigrant Visa?
You know that the team at Maghzi Law Firm LLC will be here with you through the process of obtaining an immigrant visa, but you might be wondering what the benefits will be of going through this potentially extensive process. Some of the advantages of obtaining an immigrant visa include:
- The ability to enter the U.S. without the risk of being denied entry
- The right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education
- An increase of job opportunities
- The ability to start your own business or corporation
- Access to government grants and certain types of legal assistance
- Eligibility to apply for naturalization at a later point
- The ability to obtain a mortgage in order to purchase a home with greater ease
- The ability to own property, firearms, and other assets
At Maghzi Law Firm LLC, it is truly our passion to help you access these resources. We understand that if you are trying to apply for an immigrant visa, you might be overwhelmed with the various steps of the process. We would like to take some weight off of your shoulders and make sure all of the necessary steps are made to help you obtain your immigrant visa.
Given the amount of skill and experience this team has, we pledge to leave no stone unturned and going above and beyond to provide the best immigration services tailored to your needs.
With a large team on hand and English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Farsi language-speaking services available, we aim to provide all the resources you need to make the immigration process easier.
As an immigrant herself, founding attorney Ameneh Maghzi understands the difficulties of immigration and she has made it her mission to make the process as smooth as possible for her clients.
With our sole focus on immigration law, our firm is well equipped to handle a wide range of immigration services.