Immigrant Visas in Charleston
HELPING YOU LIVE AND WORK PERMANENTLY IN THE U.S.
An immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who intends to live and work permanently in the United States. It typically involves an individual being sponsored by a relative or an employer through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
After the USCIS approves the petition, the petitioner will have to complete pre-processing with the National Visa Center (NVC). An immigrant visa must be presented at a U.S. port-of-entry before the visa expires.
Attorney Ameneh Maghzi can help you with all of these key parts of the visa process. To schedule a consultation, call (843) 800-2750.
Types of Immigrant Visas
Our firm can help you seek many types of immigrant visas, including:
- Relative visas, which are based on a close family relationship with a U.S. citizen like a spouse, child, or parent
- Family preference visas, which are reserved for more distant familial relationships with a U.S. citizen
- Diversity visas, which allow randomly selected individuals to obtain permanent residency
- Employment-based immigrant visas, which cover a variety of prioritized workers
What Are the Benefits of Obtaining an Immigrant Visa?
You know that the team at Maghzi Law Firm LLC will be here with you through the process of obtaining an immigrant visa, but you might be wondering what the benefits will be of going through this potentially extensive process. Some of the advantages of obtaining an immigrant visa include:
- The ability to enter the U.S. without the risk of being denied entry
- The right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education
- An increase of job opportunities
- The ability to start your own business or corporation
- Access to government grants and certain types of legal assistance
- Eligibility to apply for naturalization at a later point
- The ability to obtain a mortgage in order to purchase a home with greater ease
- The ability to own property, firearms, and other assets
At Maghzi Law Firm LLC, it is truly our passion to help you access these resources. We understand that if you are trying to apply for an immigrant visa, you might be overwhelmed with the various steps of the process. We would like to take some weight off of your shoulders and make sure all of the necessary steps are made to help you obtain your immigrant visa.
Hear from Our Clients Testimonials
"Eles sao um grupo com exelentes profissionais, dispostos em atender em varios idiomas,tira qualquer duvida que o cliente tiver. Super recomendo!"- Reginaldo Rocha
Can I Get a Green Card During Removal Proceedings?
- Green Card,
How to Help Your Brother or Sister Get a Green Card
- Green Card,
How I Can Be Eligible for an R-1 Nonimmigrant Religious Workers Visa?
Can The Spouse of a U.S. Citizen Still Get a Green Card If They Entered Illegally?
The Dignity Act as a Rebuttal to the Build Back Better Act
- Immigration ,
- In the News
What the USCIS Work Permit Backlog Could Mean for Immigrants